Color Theory - A Studio Calico Class
Just a quick reminder that enrollment for Studio Calico's Color Theory class will close on February 28th at 11:59pm EST. If you've been on the fence about this one, check out the #sccolortheory hashtag on instagram for a few sneak peeks at the beautiful projects Wilna and her contributors have made. I can't wait to be inspired by these lovely ladies.
Here's a little more about the class...
By enrolling in this class you'll receive :
- 8 technique videos + new projects from Wilna, all featuring cool techniques you can do with Color Theory Paint.
- 24 projects from our contributors, sharing their take on the techniques. We'll be featuring layouts, cards, and Project Life® spreads.
- 8 PDFs sharing step outs and thoughts on the techniques from Wilna and her contributors.
- Access to a class message board and gallery, where you can share and learn with your teacher and fellow students.
- Weekly challenges to inspire you to use what you've learned.
- Digital Die Cut files from I Heart Studio (shown above)
What you'll need :
- Acrylic Paint - we recommend our high quality Color Theory Paints.
- Patterned paper & embellishments in your favorite colors.
- Silkscreens - while supplies last, you'll get one with your bonus class kit, but we have Alphabet & Let the Good Times Roll silk screen sets few more available in the shop & in our kits.
- White cardstock for your layout bases.
- Gel Medium
- A willingness to try something new, get a little messy, and see where these painting techniques take you!
CLASS SCHEDULE :
- March 3rd : Primary Colors + Impasto Paint Technique
- March 5th : Complementary Colors + Stamping into Acrylic Paint
- March 10th : Warm Colors + Brushstrokes
- March 12th : Cool Colors + Text Techniques
- March 17th : Achromatic Colors + Stencils
- March 19th : Tints & Shades + Glaze Medium Techniques
- March 24th : Color Harmony + Glazing & Painting Flowers
- March 26th : Rainbow of Color + Embellishments & Acrylic Paint
I hope to see you in class!