Mini Book Workshop with Tina Azmus-A Studio Calico class
Last year, Studio Calico offered a mini book library classroom bundle, which consisted of 4 separate mini book workshops (one each quarter), with a different instructor teaching each one. It was one of my favorite SC classroom offerings ever. Each instructor walked you through a unique mini book, true to their style, and at the end of the year, you had at least 4 new mini books to add to your library. What's not to love.
I'm thrilled they're bringing back this fun concept again! Hooray for Mini Book Library 2015!! Check this out....March: Tina Azmus, June: Maggie Holmes, August: Stephanie Bryan, November: Marcy Penner. Can you even stand it? So good.
So, first up is Tina Azmus. Her artsy style and beautiful photography have long been on my list of favorties. She has such a great eye for design and I basically love everything she creates. Here's more info about her workshop this month...
Take time to explore your surroundings and record the details of daily life that you may have overlooked. Join Tina Aszmus in this Mini Book Workshop, and learn how to document the every day in an artful 4x6 mini album.
BY ENROLLING IN THIS CLASS YOU'LL RECEIVE :
- A detailed PDF showing how Tina's mini book came together. Tina will be using this book as a personal art journal, and will be sharing prompts to help you look deeper and see the beauty in the everyday and image transfer techniques.
- 1 video sharing techniques in the minibook.
- 1 video sharing an overview of the minibook.
- Interaction with Tina on a class message board during March.
- Challenges from Tina to keep you on track with building your album.
- Digital printables from Life.Love.Paper
WHAT YOU'LL NEED :
- Tina's Mini Book Kit - available Feburary 27th (you can substitute any kit or papers and embellishments from your stash, but Tina will be working with this kit)
- If you're not working with the kit, pull together a mix of papers, journal cards and specialty paper sized to 4x6in.
- Water Brush
- Date stamp
- Chartpak Blender Marker and packing tape - for image transfer techniques.
To purchase Tina's workshop, click here. Or bundle and save! Get all four 2015 Mini Book Mini Workshops with one click! This month only, get 4 workshops at 20% off. For more information and to purchase this offer, click here.
Early bird offer expires 3/31/2015 at 11:59pm EST. Tina's workshop is enrolling through 3/31/2015 at 11:59pm EST and class content will be available on 3/10/2015.
Hope to see you in class!!