Here's the details:
Foster your creativity! Tina Aszmus and Anna Maria Wolniak will inspire you to take your memory-keeping projects to a whole new level. Challenge yourself artistically as you explore a variety of mediums - re-inkers, acrylic paint, watercolors, gel medium, gesso and silkscreens - and dive into 20 unique ways to use them to add color and texture to any project. Class starts on October 5th and new lessons will be posted on Mondays through November 2nd.
What you'll learn
- 20 creativity stretching techniques featuring a variety of art mediums
- The ins and outs of working with acrylic paint, watercolors, reinkers, gel medium, gesso & silkscreens
- Tips for incorporating mixed media techniques into your memory keeping projects
- Marbling with Color Theory reinkers
- Watercolor cloud techniques
- Image transfers with gel medium
- Split fountain screen print technique
- Creating textures with gel medium
What comes with this class
- 5 videos from Tina Aszmus & 5 detailed tutorials from Anna-Maria Wolniak, each sharing a mixed media technique and project
- 10 additional tutorials and projects from our contributors
- A class message board and gallery where you can interact & share your work with your teachers and classmates
- Weekly challenges to keep you inspired and motivated
- While supplies last, students will receive a free class kit containing a 3x4in silkscreen, a 3x4in stamp set, and a Yes Peas Color Theory Acrylic Paint.
Here's a look at the bonus class kit...